Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another Year of Schnibbles -- WINNER!!

If you love making little mini quilts, then "Another Year of Schnibbles" is for you.  There is a link on my sidebar.  Each month you make your version of a particular pattern and email yours to be included in a parade.  (and there are PRIZES!!!)  Well, I won something. 

IMAG0723.jpg
Not 1, but 2 charmpacks of Dogwood Trail by Moda.  I am so excited!!  I love this line and I didn't have any of it yet.  (I am thinking one of my Schnibbles will be made from these in the near future....)  These were sent to me from Donna at Bear Paw Quilts & More and she threw in the cute nail file also. 

Thank you so much, Donna, for my great treats.  Thank you also to Sherri and Sinta for hosting "Another Year of Schnibbles", and for choosing me for prizes this month. 

Laura

1 comment: