Monday, May 20, 2013

It's a Whole New World

My son will soon be leaving for Navy Boot Camp.  He has been talking about it for sooo long and now it is almost here!  I have been so overwhelmed with the newness of everything in my life, lately, that I haven't had time to be anxious until now.  YIKES!

Today I joined Navy For Moms. There is so much to learn and a huge support group to help.  I jumped in with both feet.

It will be a whole new world!!!


  1. Oh yay! I am so glad you found a support group/mom's organization to join. That will be most helpful!

  2. After going over a handful of the blog posts on your web page,
    I really appreciate your way of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon.

    Please visit my website too and tell me what you think.

    truckenbrod herion rigide crawford loco
    sunk robe norfolk scruggs ipaddress

    Look into my webpage; westheimer